Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Public apoligy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Public apoligy!

    I am formerly known as hunter.

    I would like to apoligize to everyone on this forum for the actions I took last month on the avatar issue. Mega I am extremely sorry for singling you out in front of the whole forum. I guess everyone knows what I am talking about where I threw the childish fit on some of the content instead of pming the ones that had the questionable pics. I know it also looked as if I was acting Holier than thou but in no way was I intending to do that. I love and respect each and everyone on this forum and hope that all can find it in their hearts to forgive me. I cant remember who said it on here but the Let ye that is without sin cast the first stone. I sin each and everyday like everyone else in the world. I try to do my best but always fall short of the Glory.

    Rocketeer I apoligize to you also for saying you wasnt doing your best to clean up the board but now see that you are doing your best. When I saw that you was deleting each members avatars one at a time I knew right then you was doing more than you really should have. That took up alot of your personal time and you should be comended for it. Man that had to suck.

    While I may not agree with alot of things on here I will not handle such situations the way I did in the past. Ever how Rocketeer wants to run this board is fine by me. Jim would not have turned it over to him had he not trusted him.

    I have met quite a few people from this board and look forward to meeting more of you folks. So again I apoligize to all members and guests on this forum. May God bless you each and everyone.

    Reguards,
    Jason Lane

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    That takes class and humility.

    Great post.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    Thanks Biggin.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    You're a good guy hunter. I hope you stay around.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    Great post, but at this point I don't think it's necessary to make such a big deal out of it.

    You were just speaking out for what you believed in, and there's nothing wrong with that. You did the right thing in my book, and I don't blame you for taking a stance against it.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    Good deal, i hated to see ya go.


    Formerly known as JCFORME

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    I would hate to admit this to his face [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but I have met hunter and he really is a GREAT guy. And I believe him to be a good Christian man. SUPER post dude. I hope you're here to stay.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    Yeah, i met him last year. Seems like a good man. Were you standing with him at the PV-GC playoff game last year? I met a couple of PV guys also.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    I am very glad that you decided to come back. I understand how your feelings about God and his word can sometimes cause christians to speak out of hurt or anger and then the world sees it as not being christ like. Just remember you are human too and make mistakes. Welcome Back Hunter!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Public apoligy!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, i met him last year. Seems like a good man. Were you standing with him at the PV-GC playoff game last year? I met a couple of PV guys also.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No. We were together at the jamboree at The Park last year.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •